The Texas Animal Health Commission offers employment opportunities all around the state of Texas. See individual job listings for application details and instructions. All job applications must include the State of Texas Application for Employment.
For more information about employment with the State of Texas, please visit www.WorkInTexas.com.
Click on a position to view a detailed position description.The following positions will not be filled until September 1, 2017 OR when the state mandated hiring freeze is lifted.
- 18-05 Four (4) Temporary Livestock Inspectors – 12 months Temporary — Region 5 — Live Oak County
- 18-04 Livestock Inspector — Region 6 — Erath County
- 18-03 Two (2) Part-Time Temporary Livestock Inspectors — Region 5 — Live Oak County
Applications & Instructions
- State of Texas Application for Employment & Employment History Continuation [pdf]
- TAHC Instructions for Applicants [pdf]
PLEASE READ: Use Adobe Reader to view and complete the application. If you do not already have Adobe Reader, you may download it free of charge from Adobe.
TAHC Human Resources
P.O. Box 12966
Austin, TX 78711-2966