- For more information about the National Veterinary Accreditation Program (NVAP) or to access the required online Continuing Education Modules visit the USDA-APHIS website.
- For questions, please contact the USDA Accreditation Coordinator in Austin at 512-383-2400 or email@example.com.
- Summary of TBVME approved CE credit hours for USDA Accreditation Modules
- 4/17 Texas Veterinary Magazine: Fever Tick Identification and Reporting.
- 2/17 Texas Veterinary Magazine: Preparing Clients for Spring Livestock Show Season and Test and Vaccination Charts for Animal Identification. View Previous Articles
Health Certificates/Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (CVI)
- Procedures for Issuing a Texas Certificate of Veterinary Inspection
- Ordering Information (electronic or paper)
- Texas Requirements for Entry of Livestock (Domestic and Exotic), Poultry and Ratites into the State and into Shows, Fairs, Exhibitions, and Assemblies
- Interstate Requirements
- Resources for USDA Program Diseases
- Vesicular Diseases Reference Chart
- Foreign Animal Diseases of Interest to Category II Veterinarians
- Foreign Animal Diseases of Interest to Category I Veterinarians
- National Veterinary Accreditation Reference Guide
- Reportable Diseases
- Piro Test Chart(s) & Information
- Cattle Trichomoniasis Forms & Information