Veterinary Continuing Education Opportunity
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service is hositing a veterinary continuing Education meeting in College Station on Sunday, August 5, 2018 from 8:00AM - 5:00PM. Nine (9) hourse of continuing education credits available. For more information Click Here.
- For more information about the National Veterinary Accreditation Program (NVAP) or to access the required online Continuing Education Modules visit the USDA-APHIS website.
- For questions, please contact the USDA Accreditation Coordinator in Austin at 512-383-2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summary of TBVME approved CE credit hours for USDA Accreditation Modules
- Texas Veterinary Magazine: April 2018 125 Years of Animal Health Leadership and Proper Use of Animal Disease Traceability Program Identification
- Texas Veterinary Magazine: February 2018 Texas Equine Piroplasmosis Update and Clearing the Air about ICVIs View Previous Articles
Health Certificates/Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (CVI)
- Procedures for Issuing a Texas Certificate of Veterinary Inspection
- Ordering Information (electronic or paper)
- Texas Requirements for Entry of Livestock (Domestic and Exotic), Poultry and Ratites into the State and into Shows, Fairs, Exhibitions, and Assemblies
- Interstate Requirements
TAHC Official Test Documents
- Official Bovine Trichomoniasis Testing at TVMDL
- Trichomoniasis Test Record
- Tritrichomonas foetus Direct PCR Submission Guidelines
- Instructions for Completing the Texas Trichomoniasis Test Record
- Trichomoniasis Virgin Status Certification
- Trich Consult - A website designed to aid veterinarians and producers in creating Trich control, prevention and eradication strategies.